So Close

Mekong

I nearly did a stupid one tonight

I was contemplating jumping under a train and a Spanish Wonan literaly Rugby tackled me and threw me down on the platform of the metro' date=' shite do I owe her.

I Don't even know her name, she took me away for a cup of Coffee and a good talk and that was it, I am scaring myself

Komg[/quote']

Bullshit.

Really? you think?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battery? Battery? You're in luck son. Earlier tonight I was sitting in a "Whiskey" with a couple of guys from Metallica down in LA. Before I knew it, they persuaded me to take over the percussion and we jammed for almost 2 hours. I had to pry myself away from a couple of lovelies who wanted to take me to Gilroy for the weekend. (BTW, G is for Gilroy.)

You remember "Battery", don't ya. Awesome, man....awesome.

HH

Well, I was enjoying a Twix the other day. Made my whole day brighter!

Twix is a good one...I like Almond Joy...or a kit kat...Reeses are ok...well the concept, private candy companies make them better, with better chocolate. I had a friend visit from Belgium 2 summers ago, he brought me a box of the good stuff from the factory his Thai wife works at...really good stuff...ever have those old Vacum Packed foil wrapped "C-Ration chocolates? They were nasty, made good shoe polish...reminds me, I need to polish my work boots...

Battery? Battery? You're in luck son. Earlier tonight I was sitting in a "Whiskey" with a couple of guys from Metallica down in LA. Before I knew it, they persuaded me to take over the percussion and we jammed for almost 2 hours. I had to pry myself away from a couple of lovelies who wanted to take me to Gilroy for the weekend. (BTW, G is for Gilroy.)

You remember "Battery", don't ya. Awesome, man....awesome.

HH

Thanks, tell the gang I said hi. I remember when they were trying to make it as an Elton John Tribute band...I told them no, get angry, go metal! I jammed with them, then split to do my airline gig...more pay and better/more chicks...speaking of chicks, is Pam Anderson still calling you? If you talk to her, remind her to pick up my dry cleaning.

We are behaving...like a bunch of little 8 year olds...but shit look what we are dealing with here...

Sigh - it seems that I have taken the bait - hook, line and sinker. To those who may have found my responses humourous, karma will get you all. Apologies to OH for my earlier post - I guess one really is born every minute.

KS - never a dull moment up in here eh? I suppose someday the rascals will give you an easy day. :)

Don't worry gobble, me too. You are not alone. Of course, one can still be bullshitting and in a bad way.

Mekong, you got to pull it together dude. This is the worst place to bullshit, these guys have been around the block and will def call you out.

Sometimes I'm surprised nobody has told me to shut my tourist ass teh fuck up... I suppose it's only a matter of time.

Anyway. It's 4 fucking 30 am and I can't sleep. Work looming in a few hours. B AAAAAAAAH!

This next track is for all you old timey rock guys. Enjoy.... :)

W3nJo2iw3cI

Archived