i hear

dingsbumst69

Two things to understand here.

1. Thai ATM's limit on the number of bills per transaction. Some are 20, others 25 - so that means a maximum of 20,000 baht to 25,000 baht.

Doesn't seem to happen much anymore (at least around this area) but in the past have had times when the ATM only had 100's left - so that meant a max withdrawal of 2,000 THB.

2. Your overseas bank limit. Check with your bank before you come over. Raise the limit per transaction to 1,000 and you should be covered.

3. Be choosy on the ATM you use - a few (like Citibank Asoke) don't charge the THB 150 fee.

Two things to understand here.

1. Thai ATM's limit on the number of bills per transaction. Some are 20, others 25 - so that means a maximum of 20,000 baht to 25,000 baht.

Doesn't seem to happen much anymore (at least around this area) but in the past have had times when the ATM only had 100's left - so that meant a max withdrawal of 2,000 THB.

2. Your overseas bank limit. Check with your bank before you come over. Raise the limit per transaction to 1,000 and you should be covered.

3. Be choosy on the ATM you use - a few (like Citibank Asoke) don't charge the THB 150 fee.

You are mistaken PM

The 20K limit is the dafault value, if you speak to the bank you can up it, I had my BBL Account upped to 100K and Kasikorn at 75K.

As for a foreign card the limit is set by the bank you have the account with not Thai Banks

Kong

Archived