Let's try again for Feb. 18th!

Guy Himmaparn

I have a day off on Friday and I was gonna pop up from Singapore for the weekend but it doesn't seem worth the hassle with the "unknown factor" of it being a dry weekend.

I will save the airfare and visit some of my old haunts in Geylang, Chinatown and Clark Quay instead.

Off for a bit of window shopping in the Four Floors, a guy I work with his first time ever in Asia, I love newbie Nights, they give life a whole new meaning.

Cav the Four Floors has not changed but you have, we all become accustomed to places and sometimes you need to see them thru the eyes of a Newbie to appreciate te uniqueness of the place.

Taxi Driver was funny Last Night, "Orchard Road Please" where on Orchard? "Orchard and Claymore" why did you not just say Orchard Towers.

Deffo Geylang tonight, check out some old haunts

My usual places in 4-floors had like 1 lady to 1 punter...used to be like 5 ladies to 1 punter :dunno:

Happy hour was OK but regular prices were a bit steep, 12 $ing for a Tiger draft, ouch!

Harry's was a nice place but maybe no happy hour, it seemed there Tiger draft was always 12 $ing and 3 ~ 4 ladies in the place, so not much talent available there.

The disco/live music places were quite full of ladies.

Sunday, it was overrun with Indians and Paki's or so it seemed to be.

Just fun to see the place and chat with a few people that I know.

Archived