For Sale Restaurant / Cafe

Roger

I have reluctantly put up for sale my Restaurant / Cafe as a job offer requires me to spend more time out of Thailand and does not allow me the time necessary to effectively handle the day to day operations of the business. A hands-on owner is needed, who could provide personalised services for the repeat and regular customers. The restaurant was fully remodeled and decorated recently, with a new floor being laid and a bright, modern interior.

Good repeat trade has been built up since the business opened in the middle of last year, mainly due to the fact that the restaurant is located on the ground floor of an apartment building with 400 fully occupied rooms. A direct phone line connects the rooms to the restaurant. The Restaurant is located across from Rangsit University and in close proximity to Satit Bilingual school. A mix of high quality Western and Thai food is on offer and a full coffee menu is available.

The customer base is to date consists of around 70 percent Thai students, while 30 percent have been a mixture of foreign nationalities (Ex-pat, Students and Teachers). Rental is a very reasonable 16,000 THB per month. At present the income is approximately 120,000 THB per month with expenditures in the region of 75,000 THB.

The premises would be ideal to expand and add internet and bakery (as were the plans of the current owner)

The price is 500,000 THB but i am open to reasonable offers

Please contact for further details and photos

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks to me like you'd get the privilege of paying another 16k each month to the landlord only to make 45k each month. Take out that 16k and you're netting 29k a month.

...err I think rent would be included in expenditures so back to 45K

What were you earning a month in BKK? 45K is not bad but I am sure the hours are long.

Archived