"I Let the Girls Pick Me"

expat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't cut this in stone, but for me it works very well. If a girls fancies me and I like her and her looks I barfine her.

Anyway usually I take it slow, talk to the girl, buy one or two LDs and see if we have positive vibrations. In the end it doesn't matter who made the first step...

It's all about timing, if you have time on your hands to make a decision as to which girl to take who has selected you, we assume there may be more than one. However, if you sit at the back of Tilac you're bound to get a smile and a wink from a girl or two who is hoping off the stage or who is already up there, afterall, their income is the bum on the seat, even a dumbass girl knows she has to flirt :beer:

But sure, if the girl likes you the sex should be better.

A guy said this to me once: "It's best to let the girls pick me, I get the best results that way" (that's to my best recollection).

Wise, or misguided? Discuss amongst yourselves gentlemen, I'm feeling a little verklempt.

I guess it depends on the punter. Bargirls have taste too so if you use that logic ;)

Archived