"I Let the Girls Pick Me"

expat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing about MK is when the girls have to dance for the customers - its their keen sense of 'Man, I really need to put another application into Robinson !' embarrasment that does it for me.

Personally, I far prefer the street versions of their food, complete with charcoal brazier and rickety table, but there is something about being able to sit in a comfortable booth in aircon that does it for most Thais. Cant recall if they have 'Sizzler' in BKK, but MK is very much in that genre for mine : does the job, but forgettable at the same time.

Back to the original topic, I have found that when you have a larger group of guys and gals to work with the "girls pick" works well. I am pretty sure I may have written a TR about this at one point but don't see it anymore.

WE had something like 6 guys..ordered 7 girls. The guys voted initially and sent back the least attractive girl with bar money. Then we had speed dating of about one minute per girl. Then the girls were allowed to pick who they wanted to be with starting with the youngest girl. Everybody seemed to be pretty happy except for one guy who broke the rules. Karma is a bitch. :hubbahubba:

A guy said this to me once: "It's best to let the girls pick me, I get the best results that way" (that's to my best recollection).

Wise, or misguided? Discuss amongst yourselves gentlemen, I'm feeling a little verklempt.

I remember that I read something like this on a monger-site a few years ago.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines. In fact this dude says how wonderful and handsome he is. That he is muscular and young! And in his homecountry he had many girlfriends. Now he goes to p4p-gals in a country far away and "wants to be chosen". :stupid::rotl:

just over a week ago while staggering back to my hotel leaving my gal drinking with friends i was accosted by a lady whose features were obscured by the bad light at around 2am.

she offered me 'boom-boom' but i could'nt take her back to the hotel so said a 'smoke' would be in order and she promptly whisked me off to a little alleyway across the road where the light was almost non existant and tried to take me up a flight of derelict stairs but i still had enough wits left to say no and just get on with what i desired.

she had her work cut out but dutifully carried on for a while until i was finished,off she went with 200bt after asking for 1000bt.

never saw her face clearly but clearly had seen better days from what i did see of her.

probably in her 40's and desparate for a little cash but when it's offered on a plate...................

i was chosen by her for what i gather was 2 reasons.

1.i was the only fella in sight at that time of morning.

2.she wanted money.

it's just a pity that the girls i really want to fuck turn me down and the one's who i have no interest in are all over me.....

I cop a lot of flak for my preference for freelancers out of Nana carpark, but I cant imagine being drunk enough to go with anything from the other side of Suk, particularly the 'day shift'. Some of them will physically grab you, and my first instinct is to put my hand on my wallet - they really are an embarrassment to their 'profession'.

The only other annoyance is a horrible gnome in NEP who insists 'I go with you !' every single time I have the misfortune of seeing her - never make the mistake of buying someone a lady drink out of pity for their situation, even if her head does line up perfectly with your crotch when she takes off her heels ....

Archived