Future of this board (software)?

khunsanuk

I agree that reverting back to the previous domain name is the way to go. And the name Nanaplaza.com will attract a perpetual flow of new users which any board needs to survive.

Yep, Thai360 is an all inclusive name, while in its core it is a punters and expat board. Those all purpose boards with male and female members exclude P4P and the topics/language coming with this.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

One of the features in the new software is SEO URLs (Search Engine Optimized URLs, i.e. /topic/future-of-this-forum.html rather than /showtopic.php?tid/539930/ )

I'm hoping that that will help increase our visibility in the search engines (there is a LOT of content here after all) and that in turn could result in more traffic.

People restraining themselves a bit with newbies might be needed to *keep* the new traffic though ;)

Sanuk!

Don't we have about 19,000 members or more already? Sure, i know there are lots of dormant members but I don't see how a name change will assist. Does the board or KS still have the rights to nanaplaza.com? I see different things when i go to that web-page these days, was adds for parallels for windows last week, now it is in a pending state :beer:

Archived