Not so good at this

waerth

Panadolsandwich it is forgiven and forgotten already.

Anyway I owe a small report.

First of all I divide women roughly in 3 categories.

1) Want to fuck them and forget them (usually young stunners as I couldn't afford their upkeep anyway. I usually find them at places/events that we play at)

2) Ones that I want to go out with for a longer time, but do try to sleep with asap (usually students) with the eye of maybe a relationship.

3) Ones that I can have good conversations with make for interesting characters, sex is not really necessary, usually good prospects for a longer term relation or good friendship.

This girl falls in category 3 for me.

After her work we met around the corner of the hotel and she immediately suggested lets go eat Kebab! We had a nice long conversation about all kinds of things, her dreams and her experiences of going somewhere alone for the first time (she is 19 now and came to Thailand when she was 18). She works hard.

Apart from her internship she has a job at an insurance company where people of many nationalities work on the phone to receive calls of insured people in their own language whom need assistance. She wants to earn as much money as possible so her parents don't have to send her money. After her study in Hotel management has finished she wants to go elsewhere, not back to Vietnam.

We forgot the time as she had wanted to go back around 23.00. She insisted on paying for her own food and water. Not that it was expensive in any way, but still she is independent and proud of it.

Very sweet person, with interesting thoughts. She reminded me of a girl I loved to go out with. We would debate back and forth about politics for hours and hours. One time we sat in a cafe in the Netherlands for 6 hours on only one drink when the owner came to us asking us order some more and be a bit more quiet or leave!

W

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived