Not so good at this

waerth

Usually my life regarding getting a "date" is not to complicated. The Thai girls I date are not to demanding and easily impressed with my superstar status :dunce: I know how to sweettalk them and having them think I am a goofy cute farang.

Now I have a bit more of a challenge. A Vietnamese girl I met recently whom studies hotel management and works in one of Sukhumvit's major hotels. After communicating back and forth after our first meeting she just asked me to meet after she finishes work tonight around 21.00. She wants to go out for a light snack or something like that.

I am totally unfamiliair with Sukhumvit nowadays as far as eating options are concerned. Also I am on kinda a budget so that rules out many of the places I guess. I can hardly take her to one of the street stables. So I was thinking about one of the Arab outdoor places. Or does anyone have a nice not to expensive suggestion on Sukhumvit say between Ploenchit and Asoke BTS stations?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Food Loft at Central Chidlom?

Cafe Manhattan in the Mahatun Plaza?

Took Lae Dee at Foodland on Suk soi 16? (I'd certainly not take any normal girl anywhere near Suk sois 1-11 or 2-10, so that rules out the soi 5 branch).

There is a Korean BBQ place in the Koreatown complex at soi 12 which has B299 dinner specials: 4 kinds of pork to BBQ and the usual sides, all you can eat for two hours. I forget the name, but it is on the ground floor, about halfway back on the RH side if you enter the plaza from Suk. Decent quality and value: Mrs LK & I eat there often.

There's a start.

LK...difficult to establish a "whore free" zone within the perimters Wearth defined. That said, I'd suggest maybe Pasta n Noodles or the Soi 5 Food Center. Sure, both are at "ground zero" for "sleeze", but she must work in the area if that is where he is supposed to meet her after work. I doubt if she walks in that area like a nun in Shanghai. :content:

Wearth...tell her the truth...you aren't familiar with that area but some friends on a mongering board made these suggestions. 5555555555 I'll be interested in hearing her reaction/response.

On second thought, how about Los Cabos on Friday? Hmmm...maybe buffet will be finished by then :-(

HH

I know Took Lae Dee ... go to the one in the Foodland on Ramkhamheang often.

She mentioned a simple snack in her message. Since she lives on Thonburi side near the uni she studies she suggested somewhere on Sukhumvit as she would have to go home after that. I think she should be familiar with the "girls" on Sukhumvit yes as she is doing her internship at the JW there. So kinda hard to avoid.

Will figure something out. Going to shower now and than on my way! Thanks for the input :) ....

.... really looking forward to a date with a non-Thai girl :)

Archived