Bangkok 2000

Pom Michael

Waddling around tonight, i remembered all the russian gals. Long gone. I remember fixing a thai boxing match at hillary bar as well. Woodstock blue cheese hamburger. The delphi version of nanaplaza,com . Up near ari they had old thai department stores long gone. During the 02 crack down the thai gogo area had sex shows. Oddly involving a girl sticking a raw egg up her mutt and out came a cracked egg.

Surprisingly, no one had yet mentioned Therme.

Much better than Clinton Plaza [iMHO]. The best late night social and gal scoring spot on Suk...until the Japanese screw it up!

Hell, back then (and up until 2003 by my memory) even the Grace Hotel Coffee Shop was a great place to hang (and pick up girls) until 5 am...

Ahhh carlsberg! Lemon tree, venic boys. Boots everywhere. I remember meeting a girl at a street crossing looking down at the highest sole'd thigh high boots i had every seen. Noticing my admiration, she asked me, 'do you like my condo?' asoke corner! Sigh, i had a short time in a fridge box the once. Tight squeeze. In the rain that was a swamp. Remember the big bill board falling down in a big wind?

Yes I forgot to add to the list the platform shoes back then - even their "non-boots" shoes seemed to have 6-12 inch soles making for a lot of tall girls walking around back then. :D

Paired with their short mini-skirts or short short Hot Pants, made for quite a (nice) sight... :drool: