anywhere in cambodia that have no ngos

dingsbumst69

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet Big Pharma makes lots of $'s, in FACT think about it this way

1 fraction of 1% of people get disease X - maybe some can or can;t afford the drug whenever they get sick and sick again (penicillin derivatives / antibiotics etc)

OR

You give everyone a smallpox / polio / name the disease .

A LOT more drugs in the last case sold.

Antibiotics in food is a US issue.. Not allowed in most other countries (Canada etc)

If you are saying that large companies are blocking cures ( stem cells and your magic snake oil etc) just so they can keep people with chronic diseases so they buy pills, I think you better rethink simple economics. How much money would people pay to be cured from these diseases if they could?? Their entire life savings? Sell the house and move into an apartment? Even selling their retirement package would be better then ending in a pine box when you cant spend it.

It is probably nobody would take your friend seriously because of the choices he made Basically by showing a phase 1 saftey study anyone with 1/2 a clue can get funding for stage 2 effectiveness study of a small terminal sample.

A patient cured is a customer lost...say no more.

what im talking about is all the ngos who are there simply skimming money from the donations. and living in luxury driving fancy vehicles while the people in the villages suffer. and who is watching the ngos how do we know they are not shagging the females they claim to save. also if your white they will take your picture and follow you even if your not doing anything some ngo fuck does that to me ill break his camera lol

Yet Big Pharma makes lots of $'s, in FACT think about it this way

1 fraction of 1% of people get disease X - maybe some can or can;t afford the drug whenever they get sick and sick again (penicillin derivatives / antibiotics etc)

OR

You give everyone a smallpox / polio / name the disease .

A LOT more drugs in the last case sold.

But that logic is seriously flawed. Our system of democratic free enterprise disproves it and does not allow for it.

what im talking about is all the ngos who are there simply skimming money from the donations. and living in luxury driving fancy vehicles while the people in the villages suffer. and who is watching the ngos how do we know they are not shagging the females they claim to save. also if your white they will take your picture and follow you even if your not doing anything some ngo fuck does that to me ill break his camera lol

This is a pet hate of mind as well Mr. 69 :surprised:

Whenever I get stopped by some long hair, unwashed, malnourished vegetarian donation collector who asks me the dumb question, "have you heard of Greenpeace, do you know who they are" I stop, and start telling them, yes I do. They are a private equity firm buried somewhere in the Netherlands, probably earning 7 figure salaries, driving luxury cars, business class airfares around the world, sucking the life out of ordinary John Does and paying rice farmers $1 US an hour to do the wok they get squillions for" :beer:

There are no foreign NGO's in West Europe, but the girls are much more expensive.

I guess you can't have it all. :content:

Archived