Chiang Mai on 500k baht a year ?

gobbledonk

Hmmmm - well I live on the second lowest income listed here, and I bet I fuck a lot more interesting better looking girls than most of you :)

You certainly do. But while you thrive upon living in the sticks, it would make me want to do the Pattaya swan dive. Except there would be no place to do it LOL!

LK -- big city critter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmm - well I live on the second lowest income listed here, and I bet I fuck a lot more interesting better looking girls than most of you :)

As one wag remarked in another post, its never easy trying to keep up with the T360 Billionaire's Club :)

One way or another, women cost you something. In my case, it has been my sanity.

A quick check of my funds into Thailand show 600K transferred in over the last 12 months, paid 160K for that Thai kitchen, furniture and fridge included. GF spends +-20k/month, so do I, thus 40K x12 = 480k + 160k gives 640k, might have used extra 40k from previous balance.

Oh, I also bought that 60k samlor...from old money I guess....

I mainly pay petrol and more expensive restaurants, she pays for food, clothes, electricity

Every 3 months we have some holidays in the region, hotel I pay with foreign credit card, food from my Thai money.

House and car are paid for.

Archived