GTG 2011

ozpharlap

I note that there is the usual healthy debate as to what constitutes the GTG (aka Good Thai girl) but like all things, things change.

I have recently been liaising with a 27 yr old Thai girl who wants to meet up and start something (chatting for over 3 months, not religiously but quite frequently).

Claims to have only one previous lover (bona fides not important as I shall be able to dip my wick).

However, she, like a few other Thai girls (usually of a younger age of less then, say 30) have stated to me, recently, that it is okay for me to fuck other girls for fun - her logic, all men play up so why fight it. She states she does not want another man, just happy to know her man cares for her. Also, she draws the line at joining in a 3some as that is perverted but I can do with other low class girls.

So, is the 2011 GTG a whole new different barrel of fish? :beer:

Just adding Post Topics, keep the board moving :beer:

And yes, a bit bored, priming the missus for another Thai trip before I embark on my long Korea visit :beer: Fortunately, I have an old business associate who wants to import some stuff in Thailand, and start up a business, I have offered my services so it may be a guilt free 1 month sojourn very soon :beer:

Archived