Midgets have needs too!!!

gekko

This is a true experience i wrote about on another site about 2 years ago and now that site has closed i thought i would re-post it here. My apologies upfront for any offence from te article content - i was a relative Bangkok newbie then and was much less refined in all ways including prose to what i am today!!!

So it all began....

You know how it goes, you hit the bars‚the beers and the whiskey flows easily, the music is pulsing, and the girls look hot...and then the weird stuff happens!

I was in Hollywood, a dance club on Rachada Soi 10, watching the coyote dancers gyrate on stage when I spotted her‚ my midget princess. I dont know what attracted me to her in the first place because the coyote dancers were pretty hot, but my mind started to race thinking about fucking a midget? I had read about it before and then my mind went into overdrive.

Can she have sex? Can she orgasm? Can she suck cock without kneeling? Does she masturbate? When she is riding can you spin her like a helicopter? Will my cock fit in her and most consuming thought of all, what does her pussy look and feel like?

I was becoming consumed and I hadnt even said hello yet.

I was aware Thailand had midgets like most countries, I had even seen them in the Muay Thai ring fighting (now that is a great night out!). But up until now I had never the urge to make a mess in one.

First problem,how do u meet a midget? What is the etiquette for dealing with a midget? Did she speak English? I didnt have a clue what I was doing. Is there a book - Small Talk for Small People?

So I plucked up the courage went over and said “Hi" and made polite converstaion. She was 28 and worked in administration for a manufacturing company in Bangkok. She was quite cute in a midget sort of way‚ Isaan face, beautiful eyes, long eyelashes (I am a sucker for these) and a large forehead. When she laughed the brow ridges would raise and accentuate just how large her head was relative to the rest of her tiny little body. And I cant emphasize enough just how tiny her body was – I guess she weighed 30kg maximum.

She was small barely up to my crutch- but hey is that a bad thing? First question answered – yes she could physically perform a BBBJ standing up‚ just think of the possibilities whilst standing on a crowded Bangkok bus or train‚ move over Lolitas!

Turns out she was there with a group of friends of which 2 others were midgets‚ I hadnt spotted them before in the corner as they werent taller than the furniture. I can confirm it really is hard trying to find a midget on a crowded dance floor‚ so dont misplace them!

I had a great time drinking with her friends and they were very welcoming and friendly and of course I did buy several rounds of drinks. I can also confirm that midgets really can hold their alcohol. What they cant hold is their drinks‚ literally! The San Miguel Light bottles looked massive in their tiny little hands and their little pinkies just couldnt wrap all the way round to get a good grip‚ so here they were sitting on their seats with their tiny little legs dangling away, unable to reach the floor, drinking their beer with both hands. It was an amazing sight!

As the night wore on, I realized that to get lucky I was going to have to rely on the only tried and tested pickup method‚ get her drunk (and provide some shopping cash). Turns out the more she drank the hornier she got and the conversation started turning more sexual in content. She revealed she had quite a normal sex life (question 2 answered) and had slept with several farang in the past (so come on own up and admit if you have fucked a midget also).

By this stage I had a massive hardon. It was also clear that as long as I didnt screw up I was going to fuck a midget tonight. I also had to make sure I didnt overdo the booze and not be able to perform. I wouldnt want a frustrated midget running around the condo.

Back in the room it was straight to action, I was horny and so was she. So horny in fact that she just grabbed my cock and jumped on top. It slid right in just like normal. Question 3 answered‚ midget pussy is the same as a normal pussy. In fact this pussy wasnt as tight as most Thai pussy I have had before. Maybe midget pussy is not as elastic as normal pussy who knows? I dont and I didnt care cause I had a midget riding high in the saddle.

Now the great advantage of having sex with a midget is that you really can throw them round as they are so small and light (to help you visualize just what is possible – I am 6 foot and 90kg she is 3 foot and 30kg).

I really wanted to see if you can spin a midget like a top. I grabbed her ankles whilst she was impaled on top of me. Her little pink toes came up to my face. Whilst keeping her ankles together I moved them as far to the left as I could reach and then back to the right. I think at this stage she thought I was quite strange as I was very engrossed on spinning her from left to right. I was a man on a mission and question 4 was answered‚ yes you can spin midgets on your cock. Note to self next time bring an extra girl so they can spin her 360 degrees using this ankle method.

It was now time to finish off – well for me anyway. Her pussy was becoming sore and I had come to the realization that I had failed in my quest to see a female midget orgasm (Question 5 unanswered). Oh well – onto some doggie style. It quickly became apparent that I had been too hasty in concluding midget pussy is just like normal pussy as my deep thrusts were hurting her as my dick bottomed out on her cervix. Midget pussy is shallower than normal pussy. This holds serious implications if you wish to work your way through the karma sutra with a midget.

Finishing up I recall lying on the bed with mixed emotions about my midget experience. She was in the shower and I had no urge to either join her nor fuck her again. The sex was different, enjoyable but different in a clinical sort of way‚ you really cant get round the magnitude of the physical difference. All in all, I cant really say I would fuck a midget again but then again I cant say I wouldnt!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a girl the other day in Pattaya that may or may not qualify as a midget. I don't think so but its very possible I am in denial. My guess, 4'6" or 4'7"? Proportioned though and didn't have those dwarf/midget arms and bow legs they typically have. I really don't know. All I can say is 'Wow!'. This girl was 3 input and insatiable. Wore me out.

Archived