So This is Different...

preahko

Depends on your definition of "fine". If you mean' date=' "Man, he's fiiiiiine", then no he ain't fine.

[/quote']

Well here's Coss...or maybe LP...singing his praises. :content:

HH

Oooooo, a swing and a miss.

Here is the best representation of that. I love Amy! On the permanent NNB playlist, this one is.

iVaqQe3V498

Sooooo, who's buying OH some new shoes?

Not me, even tho' I'm a baller 6'2" and taller! For the record LOL!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you show the embassy some Thai house book ? so what ? it doesn't mean that much to anyone. Tell them she owns land, same same, hardly the deal clincher. Far more will be the bank statements showing salary deposits (which I know you don't get with cash) and her outgoings. Then some telephone, electric bills etc. in her name.

She isn't a girlfriend, doesn't earn that much, certainly not enough to make the trip under her own steam.

Just how do you propose to show that you have been her friend for years and not just lining her up with a "massage" job in the US from where she will disappear into the black economy ?

I guess it can be done but these are the sort of questions you are going to have to overcome, possibly over numerous visa applications. You both travelling to the US and back again would surely help though.

Archived