Mom's Nude Vid Of Daughter

Steve

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Asia/Story/STIStory_635465.html

Mum uploads video of nude daughter to find a suitor

A DESPERATE Beijing mother who wants to find a boyfriend for her daughter has uploaded a video of the naked girl walking out of a shower while fielding questions on prospective boyfriends, reported Nanyang Siang Pau.

The 80-second footage begins with the mother speaking to the camera and declaring her intention of finding a boyfriend for her 26-year-old daughter.

The camera follows the mother towards the bathroom, where her daughter walks out in the nude.

When asked about her requirements for a boyfriend, the daughter replies:

'I'm all right, as long as (he) is nice to you (the mother) and nice to me. That's enough.''

The online community has speculated that the daughter in the footage is an actress named Ganlulu and the footage is genuine. -- THE STAR/ANN

Ganlulu, Gan Lu Lu, Gan Lulu,Ganlulu Video

A desperate Beijing mother who wants to find a boyfriend for her daughter has uploaded a video of the naked girl walking out of a shower while fielding questions on prospective boyfriends.

The footage begins with the mother speaking to the camera and declaring her intention of finding a boyfriend for her 26-year-old daughter Lulu.

The camera then follows the mother towards the bathroom, where her daughter walks out in the nude.

When asked about her requirements for a boyfriend, the daughter replies:

“I don’t have any, as long as he is good to you and me, even a beggar is fine,†the girl said, when asked what her requirements were.

The online community has speculated that the daughter in the footage is an actress named Ganlulu and the footage is genuine. The video has

become a huge hit in the cyberspace of China. Her mom is trying to find her a boyfriend and she is already 26 years old

From their accent, it is believed that the mother and daughter are from Hunan.

According to some sources, they say that the girl in the video is Ganlulu, a China actress. But this is unconfirmed. Gan Lulu is a very pretty and sexy China actress.

Archived