'Long time'?

doxx

I've never really had to deal with that question (ST vs. LT)as usually I meet a girl I like, she stays for breakfast and I pay her what I think is reasonable. However picking a girl at a GoGo over NYE she prompted the choice (pretty girl, busy girl I guess)upon which I went with short time.

Still interested though, what does LT entail: is it that you spend the night with the girl? How many times can you have sex with her? What else..?

What is the going rate, LT, in say Pattaya for a quality girl?

LT to me (and it's all I'll do...I've never done ST, intentionally at least, haha) means "stay until the morning, sleep after the initial fucking, and most likely another fuck before leaving...but not always".

For such I pay 2k, never more (2-3 years ago it was 1.5k, before that--for a really long time--1k)

In my view, LT includes at least 3x finish (if you care to do so, some of us are happy to cuddle). Two in the evening, and one in the morning.

I have a somewhat crude pal who usually loads up on V and argues LT is unlimited shots, until 8 am ("I'm not paying her to sleep").

ST is assumed to be one shot. In Bangkok, I usually ask for a 2 shots for the normal 1000 or 1500 ST fare. About 70% of the girls are fine with that. It's a good filter, since girls who refuse it are probably too eager to be done and quick to leave to look for more dicks for the evening.

When it comes to money... as long as the girl is happy with the stated fare, paying more almost never leads to better service. However, if she does go the extra mile, so should we, with a tip.

Archived