flagyl

dingsbumst69

Maybe banned by you guys but the rest of the world seems to like it.

Some do some don't. You can also get thalidomide in some countries. And DDT.

Remember, the main point is... the OP needs to see an MD. Coming to 360 for serious medical advice is simply moronic.

The other point is... there are just as effective treatments for a UI that dont seem to cause cancer. When given the choice... which would you take? The one that seems to cause cancer or the one that does not?

Where did the OP state he hasn't seen a doc?... He simply asked if he could get the drug without a prescription and where. If we are going to jump to a conclusion why not jump to the conclusion that he has seen a doctor in his own country and the doc prescribed that?

Well - given Flagy doesn't cause cancer in Humans, I'd take it :)

:p

How do you know? (Just busting ball NG!)

:p

90% of the things that we commonly say cause cancer were discovered to be carcinogens in rats. Very few are actually "human tested." (Generally after the rat test fails... nothing more is done.)

Again, with other treatments out there... why risk it?

>90% of the things that we commonly say cause cancer were discovered to be carcinogens in rats. Very few are actually "human tested." (Generally after the rat test fails... nothing more is done.)

Would you like to volunteer to do the "human test"?

I will give it a pass...

Some things they just test in the test tube, like something that will kill off bacteria...no need to test on humans, just look at the kill rate in the test tube.

Of course, this will no cover any side effects it may have on humans, thus the issue with drugs, danged if you do, danged if you don't :dunno:

Would you like to volunteer to do the "human test"?

I will give it a pass...

Exactly.

Some things they just test in the test tube, like something that will kill off bacteria...no need to test on humans, just look at the kill rate in the test tube.

Not true for Human meds.

Archived