Computer embroidery?

LizardKing

I need some shirts done for my new company. Anyone had this done here in BKK and can recommend some company? I have a TIFF (or other version as required) of the logo.

Any clue as to cost? Three colors, about 100mm x 30mm. I'll supply the shirts.

We have golf shirts in batches of 50 made from time to time and the best place I have found is Prayook Sportswear (02 247 8170) located near the IT Mall that is on Ratchada. They make the shirts in batches as small as 12 and in the sizes precisely to your measurements. In the past companies that have made the shirts skimp on the material and I would wind up with a smaller size than I ordered. They have a material called Drip-fit (or maybe Dry-fit) that is much cooler than cotton and they can embroider 12 at a time in up to 9 colors.

This is a very professional company and the ladies that run it (Kuhn Lek and her daughter Kuhn Nina) speak very good English.

zen

Cool. We'll discuss when you get here. Still at bottle at the secret "batcave."

Mate,

I know a septic JAL pilot mate who has a Thai wife who does this stuff. Very good quality. No clue as to the cost. Can put you in touch if you wish.

Cheers,

Mark

I need some shirts done for my new company. Anyone had this done here in BKK and can recommend some company? I have a TIFF (or other version as required) of the logo.

Any clue as to cost? Three colors, about 100mm x 30mm. I'll supply the shirts.

Have you considered just going to a tatoo shop? Quiz any girls you see that have had some quality ink-work about where to go. "Shirt" will get washed everytime you shower :content:

HH

Archived