• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And another

Overhyped

Overpriced

Totally useless gadget

from Apple

Apple COULD make one incredibly useful, killer gadget...but they'd much rather spread all of the possible utility over 3-4 different gadgets, and then convince us via our gear-lust to buy them all. Gotta give 'em credit (in a perverse sorta way) for pulling THAT one off! (and yes, haha, I'm a Mac user...though all I one is one Macbook Pro and one very old, unfashionable iPod, haha).

It's maddening though, how they'll pack just a few cool features into something, only to purposely leave off one or two others (and then offer to sell you the "necessary" adapter, dock, what-have-you, to get those missing features).

BTW, the new iPad still only has 256Mb of RAM, like the old one. But at least you can type Thai on the new one.

And another

Overhyped

Overpriced

Totally useless gadget

from Apple

Apple COULD make one incredibly useful' date=' killer gadget...but they'd much rather spread all of the possible utility over 3-4 different gadgets, and then convince us via our gear-lust to buy them all. Gotta give 'em credit (in a perverse sorta way) for pulling THAT one off! (and yes, haha, I'm a Mac user...though all I one is one Macbook Pro and one very old, unfashionable iPod, haha).

It's maddening though, how they'll pack just a few cool features into something, only to purposely leave off one or two others (and then offer to sell you the "necessary" adapter, dock, what-have-you, to get those missing features).

BTW, the new iPad still only has 256Mb of RAM, like the old one. But at least you can type Thai on the new one.[/quote']

Hi they are very smart when it comes to making money and turning a profit yes!

And the reasons you gave is exactly why I said Overpriced, overhyped etc ..... although I work in a lot of commercials I am absolutely not a gadget person.

And no Corinthian why would I want to work for Apple??? ...... ok correct that I would want to work in an Apple commercial as long as they would pay as well as I got for the Samsung Galaxy commercial I did in February ....

W

Archived