Crying

expat

I really wasn't sure where this post should go--into Relationships, General Discussion, or here.

There's a girl, let's call her Fred, who works in one of my favorite bars. She's lovely.In fact, I recently went to the bar with a fellow board member; she was dancing as we came in and he remarked to me how lovely she was. He was suitably impressed when she came and sat with me after dancing--she comes and sits with me pretty much every time I come into that bar.

Of course, when she sits with me I buy her a drink and we snuggle a bit. I'm not the biggest groper in mongerdom (though I have my moments)--I'm just happy to sit with a lovely young'un less than half my age with a smoking hot body and absorb her body heat for the princely sum of 3 or 4 bucks. A while ago I actually didn't think she liked me much and told her she didn't have to sit with me if she didn't want, but she claimed she did like me. I figured she either did like me as she claimed or just wanted the cash from the drinks--no worries.

I haven't actually been going out that much lately, just a cyclical thing. About a week ago, I did go out and Fred made a point of telling me her birthday was coming up and that my presence on that day was de rigueur (not her exact words!). I figured that she'd have a sash on and she wanted me to add to the cache of bills that people staple to the birthday-girl's sash as I have seen many times.

The day of reckoning comes along and lo and behold I remember, albeit only a few minutes before I needed to get ready to go. When I arrived at the bar, she was dancing (no sash) and I smiled at her. Another girl I used to sit with came and sat with me, but I didn't buy her a drink as I was on a birthday mission for Fred. When the shift change came, Fred came and sat with me and I said happy birthday, bought her a drink, put my arm around her, and started enjoying the snuggle.

I looked at Fred, and I realized there was leakage going on. I asked her why she was crying, and she said it was because she was happy.

Well, gosh. It reminded me of a story that another fellow board member told of seeing a massage girl three days in a row, and having her burst into tears when he told her he was leaving town the next day.

Fred wasn't sobbing at all, it was simply leakage. It was clear she didn't want it to be going on and was trying to stop, but sometimes plugging the leak can be difficult. It went on quite a while while I talked about golf and epsom salts, trying to divert attention to more mundane matters.

Eventually she stopped. Then she asked me where her flowers were. I claimed (truthfully) that I didn't realize they were required. I asked if she wanted me to go get some. She said yes. I asked if I could leave the bar without paying my check and come back--again she said yes. So off I went. Amazingly enough, I found some flowers not 100 meters from the door of the go-go--8 baht each for red roses. 40 baht and I'm walking back with five nice roses tied together with a rubber band.

When I got back, she was dancing again--I believe substituting for the girl I had been sitting with before as I saw her (the other girl) sitting with a guy and the shift hadn't changed. I sat for a while with my roses feeling a bit stupid. Eventually I got bored of waiting, and paid my check and left, giving her the roses and making an excuse (I really was a bit sick) as I did. She kissed my cheek.

So, what's the point of this story and why am I sharing this mundane incident? Well, I found my own reaction to her crying quite interesting; I was actually kind of pleased. I indulged myself by believing (well, kind of believing) that her tears were a sign of genuine feelings towards me. It was an ugly scene up there in my head: "Yes! A hot young lady is crying over *me*, yes *me*! Huuahh!"

Of course, I've been on this earth too long to feel that way completely--the other side of me was cringing for being so stupid. As my aunt put it many years ago: People don't cry as much for the dead person at funerals as they cry for their own loss and mortality. Why Fred went off I'll never know and I'm not terribly proud that I used that moment for ego masturbation. But heck, I'm just a person.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, most certainly. 99.9% of the guys they meet treat them like dog shit. So immediately, if you treat any BG as human, you are ahead of the game.

I am very cynical. But very recently, at the (infamous) NNB, I actually got a freebie 3-some. Now of course, it wasn't really free, because the both have gotten many drinks. And other party favours (uh, tips and advice, that is) on occasion.

But whatever. I was convinced to hangout there well afterhours. Many drinkies consumed, some on my bill, but segued into big beers bought from the local store (and the bar "stealthily" buying my Scotch LOL), and not on my $$ after the 1st one even tho' I tried -- the line between service provider and "something else" is one I try to keep very clear as I am very into Mrs LK and will not hurt her.

After a while, an offer was made that any male could not resist. Despite requests by me for payment instructions, it was made clear that this was a personal decision by the two gals, and no compensation (aside from the room rent) was wanted.

So, as you do at 0400, I thought this was an good idea.

It was. There was wonderful Penthouse Forum freaky sex involved. I made sure the girls got what they wanted. Had to, because, hey, I'm a dude and what I want is pretty easy, ya? Gotta give back in this situ, right?

And at 0830, I still thought about that compensation thing, with no qualms. And again, proper compensation was quickly rejected by the participants with the excuse that Khun LK was "a friend" and they were "just horny and I was convenient." I argued for a minute, but hey, I'm not stupid, and bailed for home as told to by the gals.

Just last night, we met up again. Afterhours, that is. All happy, no requests for money, so I didn't fuck up (I never thought so as I speak Thai well enough, but you never can tell, eh?). And plenty of "lovin'" so I was not just a drunkin' idiot who thought he was getting a freebie; I did. OK I'm always a drunkin' idiot, but the rest holds.

Weird. Not had that in 10 years. So hey, it actually can still happen. But really, it was not free at all. I never walk out of that place without buying over a dozen drinks for various gals. So they got their $$ from me before, several times over, without doing anything (the cynic in me coming out). But then again, many guys try that and fail to get the "old school" treatment. :dunno: Still more never buy drinks at all and wonder why they are ignored...go figure. :dunno:

So it is in the way you treat the gals. As in: not like a piece of meat. I think anyway. Or not? YMMV? Not bloody likely. :nono:

But hey XP, we've both been around a long time, so I'm preaching to the choir. I thought you'd enjoy that story. And maybe this will help some newbie? :dunno: Can always hope anyway.

Well, most certainly. 99.9% of the guys they meet treat them like dog shit. So immediately, if you treat any BG as human, you are ahead of the game.

I am very cynical. But very recently, at the (infamous) NNB, I actually got a freebie 3-some. Now of course, it wasn't really free, because the both have gotten many drinks. And other party favours (uh, tips and advice, that is) on occasion.

But whatever. I was convinced to hangout there well afterhours. Many drinkies consumed, some on my bill, but segued into big beers bought from the local store (and the bar "stealthily" buying my Scotch LOL), and not on my $$ after the 1st one even tho' I tried -- the line between service provider and "something else" is one I try to keep very clear as I am very into Mrs LK and will not hurt her.

After a while, an offer was made that any male could not resist. Despite requests by me for payment instructions, it was made clear that this was a personal decision by the two gals, and no compensation (aside from the room rent) was wanted.

So, as you do at 0400, I thought this was an good idea.

It was. There was wonderful Penthouse Forum freaky sex involved. I made sure the girls got what they wanted. Had to, because, hey, I'm a dude and what I want is pretty easy, ya? Gotta give back in this situ, right?

And at 0830, I still thought about that compensation thing, with no qualms. And again, proper compensation was quickly rejected by the participants with the excuse that Khun LK was "a friend" and they were "just horny and I was convenient." I argued for a minute, but hey, I'm not stupid, and bailed for home as told to by the gals.

Just last night, we met up again. Afterhours, that is. All happy, no requests for money, so I didn't fuck up (I never thought so as I speak Thai well enough, but you never can tell, eh?). And plenty of "lovin'" so I was not just a drunkin' idiot who thought he was getting a freebie; I did. OK I'm always a drunkin' idiot, but the rest holds.

Weird. Not had that in 10 years. So hey, it actually can still happen. But really, it was not free at all. I never walk out of that place without buying over a dozen drinks for various gals. So they got their $$ from me before, several times over, without doing anything (the cynic in me coming out). But then again, many guys try that and fail to get the "old school" treatment. :dunno: Still more never buy drinks at all and wonder why they are ignored...go figure. :dunno:

So it is in the way you treat the gals. As in: not like a piece of meat. I think anyway. Or not? YMMV? Not bloody likely. :nono:

But hey XP, we've both been around a long time, so I'm preaching to the choir. I thought you'd enjoy that story. And maybe this will help some newbie? :dunno: Can always hope anyway.

A freebie threesome, awesome, more power to ya. I've done threesomes where ONE of them was free, but never both!!

I guess having a virtually unlimited amount of time through living in LOS I could be more relaxed but in the vast majority of cases I tried to give the girls the respect they deserved. Some of course didn't deserve any.

I could often pick out the more sensitive ones, those who would appreciate some kindness rather than some hardened nut who would just think the guy was soft in the head. In regular places I would often spend time with the same girls. In truth, some girls were friends, sometimes for brief periods but often for months or years.

From these friendships all manner of things transpired, often fuelled by alcohol but never with regret once the occasional initial awkwardness was overcome. Some seriously memorable moments in there at times.

A freebie threesome, awesome, more power to ya. I've done threesomes where ONE of them was free, but never both!!

"Awesome"? "Awesome"? 555555555555 Have you seen the unbarfined gals at the NNB? I wouldn't call it "awesome". I'd call it desperation resulting from the ingestion of too much alcohol. Gawd...the thought of waking up before they're gone is just frightful.

HH

Archived