HCMC - help :)

gobbledonk

Thanks so much for that feedback, Wendella - its invaluable to get specific advice like that. 100 USD is currently a little over 3K baht - seems kinda steep for short-time, but as you say foreigner-oriented P4P isnt as widely accepted tolerated as it is in certain parts of the LOS. Its understandable - Thailand has never had to endure foreign occupation.

• 1 month later...
Guest HonoluluJimmy

HCMC.. I call it beep beep. too much traffic and too loud. Hanoi HA-NOI is much nicer, not so loud and you can get to the outskirts much faster. For the record. If you want to boom boom boom stay in Thailand. If you want beautifuil women go to Viet Nam. I have a freind in Phuket who is very lovely. Vietnamese but lived away for many many years. She has a parade of nieces that are lovely. In fact today we put my pick of the group on a plane back top HCMC but she need only to call an I will get a TG R.S. up fpr her right away. OK, she is young and very pretty with no money. Well sounds like a LOS movie. No! OK when you arrive in Saigon of Hanoi the airport looks like tilacville etc. But these girls aer no from the village and educated. Vietnam, commies) doesn't have as many jobs and they pay like Thailand... So... Find a nice one and keep her. Remember that guest friendly is not the case in most hotels for Vietnamese girls. Yep, Not married you'll need two rooms in many cases.

• 3 months later...

IK would be very careful. I stayed in a 5* hotel and fournd the massage girl to be quite nice. Day one I hopped on the table and she did the usual little moves to see what I wanted. After she got to work and I did the roman hands event she seemed to be ok with my getting off her uniform.. The table was extra large so that was kinda of a hint but but when she was naked her wisper was, I have condom... Safe, mai pang, and a lovele girl. I had a 4pm appointment every day. Seems that something is offered in most massage places. I spoke to some gents in the lounge who said the M Palace down the street was FS... Mai Pen Rai... I was in love!

It's the same in Ha Noi.

Any massage place or karaoke will provide extra services.

Try the Fortuna Hotel as a good starting point.

Archived