Good Electric Razor

Redbaron

Anyone know the best electric razor out there? I'm in the unfortunate predicament of needing to look reasonably professional during the day, but due to bad genes and and old injuries have both whiskers which are fairly tough, and hands which are not so steady in the mornings ruling out blade shaves..

Willing to pay top dollar for a good electric razor which will do the job for a good 12 hour day. Taking the (electric) razor to work to shave at lunch time is out of the question as well... be it cordless or not.

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

i will be in thailand next week.

i have a car and was wondering is there carparking there in pantip. i know mbk has parking. also anyone know how much the apple iphone 4 are selling for.any help much appreciated.thanks

Anyone know the best electric razor out there? I'm in the unfortunate predicament of needing to look reasonably professional during the day, but due to bad genes and and old injuries have both whiskers which are fairly tough, and hands which are not so steady in the mornings ruling out blade shaves..

Willing to pay top dollar for a good electric razor which will do the job for a good 12 hour day. Taking the (electric) razor to work to shave at lunch time is out of the question as well... be it cordless or not.

Thanks in advance

I thought I would get a shave each morning at this hair dressing place.

No hot water, no hot towel, no shaving cream and no sharpening of the razor. I could hear each whisker getting raked off.

Never again.....

It isn't electric, but I've been VERY satisfied with the Gillette Mach 3 razor.

As with all blade razors, you'll have an easier time if you shower first, to soften the whiskers, and then use a good shaving gel.

On the other hand, I frequently don't have time in the morning, and shaving dry with a fresh blade on it isn't bad. I can get about 24-36 hours out of even a dry shave.

Archived