"Left Baggage" at BKK Airport?

On my next trip I will be going to Vientiane and Phnom Penh for a few days after I get to BKK. Is there a place in the BKK airport where I can leave a bag for a few days? I have looked at a couple of terminal maps and one shows "left baggage" to the left when you enter terminal 1. The other doesn't show anything. Also, where do you go to pick up the bag when you return. What is the cost of this service? I will be gone about 10 days. Thanks for any info.

Left baggage services are available at both Arrival and Departure Halls of the International Passenger Terminals. Charges are 70Baht per piece for each day. You can deposit your baggage there for a maximum of 4 months. Tel: 535-1255 / 1250

cfr http://www.cathaypacific.com/nl/airport/worldwide/0,,64289,00.html

I was at terminal 2 a few weeks ago and had 6 hours between planes, I had a look at the left bagage service, but could not do much outside the airport for such a short time. I don't remember where I found them exactly, but it should be easy to find the place.

• [color:blue]"On my next trip I will be going to Vientiane and Phnom Penh for a few days after I get to BKK."color=blue>

If you are on a side-trip, I would advise leaving your luggage in your hotel. Most hotels have a luggage-room and are offering this service for free.

Archived