Settlements

O.K. So that answers my main concen :) fuck being honest. it'll get you nowhere.

It is not a question of being honest or dishonest, it is about non-disclosure.

The English judicial system is about keeping documents undisclosed, and for the smart lawyer on the other side getting to them. So, as so often quipped by poets and writers throughout the eons, "the law is not about justice".

Unfortunately, in Family law proceedings, disclosure is required once proceedings are commenced, but not in regard to consent orders, basically being a post-nuptial agreement :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

fat Aussie,

That's too bad and can't help you.

But considering all of it, that's exactly why I refuse to marry.

We live in LOS, I paid for the house and the car, but if I need to move on she will NOT have access to my income nor my assets outside Thailand!

Thus she could/can keep the house and the car.

Tomorrow I'll have an other place to live and enough money to continue and pay BG's for sex.

fat Aussie,

That's too bad and can't help you.

But considering all of it, that's exactly why I refuse to marry.

We live in LOS, I paid for the house and the car, but if I need to move on she will NOT have access to my income nor my assets outside Thailand!

Thus she could/can keep the house and the car.

Tomorrow I'll have an other place to live and enough money to continue and pay BG's for sex.

Not as easy as you may think, in the Australian jurisdiction it only needs one of the parties to be in Australia for a property application or spousal maintenance application :beer:

Archived