Contest: Name the Celebrity

Hugh_Hoy

New contest. If you have a Thai wife, girl friend or other watcher of celebrities, you might have an easier time with this one.

Attached are two photos of two different female Thai celebrities. The photos were taken by yours truly at the same “secret†location in Thailand.

The top photo is of one of the celebrities. She is standing on the right.

The first person to correctly identify her will will 1500 baht.

The first person to correctly identify the location where these two photos were taken will win 1000 baht. By location, I mean city and venue.

All entries must be sent to me by pm on the board.

Contest will close Sunday, 2300 hours, BKK time.

HH

Flash will have to wait for next time.

Pom Michel scores again and is the winner of 1500 baht! He was the first to correctly name the celebrity as Marsha (several spellings of last name were acceptable. Here are some links about this lady. Nobody correctly named the venue (not a surprise). LK thought it was Annie's Massage fishbowl.

Thanks to everybody who entered. Better luck next time.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2589815/

http://www.inlovemarsha.com/index.html

HH

Now I recognize her. She also appears in numerous television commercials nowadays with her supposed bf who seems much younger than she. She also appears very flexible in a few of the commercials in which she is bending over backwards....lucky man.

PS Thanks again to HH for offering up another great contest. I had no guess for this one though. :(

She's apparently been quite popular as a singer, model, actress for many years. LOTS of amateur recordings of her in concert on YouTube. Even at about 40 years old, defintely do-able. (think I read she is German-Thai, which accounts for the seemingly natural larger boobs. :content: )

HH

Archived