Thai Dating Sites

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is wrong with people these days

You go out if someone grabs your attention you try and strike up a conversation. If things go well exchange numbers.

NOT FARKEN ROCKET SCIENCE

Most who use these sites are looking for something outside their league to begin with.

Yes, not so easy if in the North, from my experiences it seems to be saturated with old fat married farangs, no disrespect to any fellow board members :beer:

To bad, I was thinking of a friend of mine living in BKK, nice block, already saved money for a good condo, attends university (for a career path change), likes jazz, nice restaurants, chatty type but not desperate :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

i have used this service and actually met a nice thai girl for a change - am taking it slow with her and we r getting on well - the real challenge with dating any good thai girl is their poor english generally - but my thai is improving slowly and we have lots of laughs trying to communicate. in the dating process with this girl i have found i am not really wanting to go to the bars anymore ....

www.thaieternity.com

anyway i thought i would try this service as i didnt have much luck dealing with good thai girls in the past and all the ones on love links etc generally have some bar or massage experience and are definitely not good girls

• 2 weeks later...
I think she should just hang out at places where normal farangs hang out' date=' [/quote']

Not that easy. She lives in a decent-sized city in the north, but not many farangs. Too, she isn't the type to "hang out".

HH

If she met a farang and got married, I would say she knows where to go to find farangs.

Archived