Thai Dating Sites

Hugh_Hoy

Hey guys...I'm trying to help out a Thai lady I know. Can you post the Thai dating sites you are familiar with (other than the Thai Love Links that sponsors here in some fashion. I have nothing against TLL, just that I'd like to give her some options. Thanks.

HH

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys...I'm trying to help out a Thai lady I know. Can you post the Thai dating sites you are familiar with (other than the Thai Love Links that sponsors here in some fashion. I have nothing against TLL, just that I'd like to give her some options. Thanks.

HH

tagged.com, a Thai favorite, BG and otherwise...

and let us not forget Camfrog, which for the most part, organizes itself by CONTINENT or REALLY LARGE COUNTRY: they have an India, a North America, a South America, a Middle East, etc. section...and...wait for it..."Thailand"

yes, there are so many fucking horny-ass Thais diddling themselves on Camfrog (mostly girls), that it warrants a section the size of of a CONTINENT.

further proof of my previous claim--ridiculed by others on this forum at the time--that Thais, male and female, are some of the horniest, sex-obsessed motherfuckers on the planet. and I ain't talkin' BGs, either...

About 2 years ago I signed her up on Thai Love Links. She got a lot of "action", but she was pretty good at figuring out the "Don Juan's". She finally gave up on it, but is open to trying another board. She knows when a guy is just trying to get in her knickers. LOL.

HH

Have her try Thai360 :dunno:

She can stop by the chit-chat on Friday night...

She actually did accompany me to one at Gullies 5 or 6 years ago. I'm sure KS and ddDave might remember her. I think she ended up going on one date with one of the guys there, but she just wasn't keen on the guy. I think she was interested in Soongmak, even though they weren't introduced.

HH

Archived