Thai Dating Sites

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About 2 years ago I signed her up on Thai Love Links. She got a lot of "action", but she was pretty good at figuring out the "Don Juan's". She finally gave up on it, but is open to trying another board. She knows when a guy is just trying to get in her knickers. LOL.

HH

Does she take it up the shittah?

Aren't all those boards basically pickup sites?? I would beware of steering her towards them. Lots of guys on other sites, certainly not this one, brag of lining up girl after girl from those sites.

I understand your point of view. Word has it that you've had problems with those sites. :neener:

Aren't all those boards basically pickup sites?? I would beware of steering her towards them. Lots of guys on other sites' date=' certainly not this one, brag of lining up girl after girl from those sites.[/quote']

I understand your point of view. Word has it that you've had problems with those sites. :neener:

I did sign up for one once when I was staying in Thailand but never followed through with it. Other guys on other sites seem to swear by it as almost a sure thing with all these GTG's and GPG's but I have my doubts. My advice though is to not encourage her towards these types of sites as it seems many guys are there looking for freebies and nothing more.

I understand...and, believe me, she's aware of what most of the guys are after. LOL. She's neither naieve or stupid. She'd answer maybe 10% of the clowns who wanted to get down to business when she was on TLL. And she agreed to meet one or two of the 10% in person...out of a LOT of hits. She almost agreed to marry one after he made two trips to Thailand to see her, but he was just too overbearing. She isn't desperate. She could get fucked in 5 minutes if that was all she wanted. But I know what you mean.

HH

If she buys me a cocktail, she can have me in 3 minutes :beer:

But she has to respect me in the morning :beer:

I think she should just hang out at places where normal farangs hang out, like the park near Emporium, I am sure she would be approached by a non-bar type soon enough. If she has a smart eye, she can sort out the garbage fast enough :beer:

Archived