Meltdown Likely Under Way At Japan Nuclear Reactor

ozpharlap

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it before and I will say it again.....there is a major issue here we are not being told about possibly due to a fear of panic.

Mark my words from a couple of days ago...2 large explosions cannot be good.

I hope I am wrong but my instinct tells me otherwise.

Well, the PM of Japan has announced there are problems with leakage of radiation. He isn't hiding it. I'm sure he'd want to say if there is a problem. If he says "no problem" and later turns out there is, he will be obligated to fall on his sword. I don't think he wants to do that.

HH

The main problem is that Japan's 10th largest city is a mere 35km away from the nuclear reactor site. Mind you, it has only 350,000 people but still a significant problem for the Japanese. I say let the Australian government offer parts of Tasmania for resettlement of the devastated peoples of that area, christ knows, they would be mush better immigrants then the free-loading queue jumpers we seem to be getting lately :beer:

Well, the PM of Japan has announced there are problems with leakage of radiation. He isn't hiding it. I'm sure he'd want to say if there is a problem. If he says "no problem" and later turns out there is, he will be obligated to fall on his sword. I don't think he wants to do that.

HH

The days of falling on their sword are long gone. Now they all have "golden parachutes" and mostly don't take responsibility for anything. Welcome to the 21st century :dunno:

Archived