Teeny Weeny Bikini

bust

errrr....apparently some boardmembers are unhappy with my habit of posting tastefully clad women in random (usually related to politics) threads as it can leave them in an awkward situation while they should be working anyway... :nono:

Simple poll

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Bust, is that meant for me? If so, I don't understand what you are referring to.

Guys, this needs an explanation as Bust is misrepresenting the situation.

This is what happened.

A board member commented that it is a bit annoying to see pictures of girls in bikini in threads where they are not expected. Can make for awkward situations if reading in public places.

I contacted Bust (who seems to be the main 'culprit' in doing this) asking him if he could refrain from posting such pics in threads where they were irrelevant.

He replied saying they are a statement.

I found a way to allow him to post the pictures yet 'hide' them until the reader clicks a link (using the spoiler tag). It seemed a nice middle ground to me.

Bust rejected that as it doesn't have the same 'impact'.

So, this has NOTHING to do with politics, or even pictures of bikini clad girls, but more with being considerate to others.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Bust, is that meant for me? If so, I don't understand what you are referring to.

Sanuk!

No KS it was a reply to shygye's comment about me wearing a mankiki :content:

Oh and I kind of missed the part where I misrepresented the situation.

Thought I would keep PTs where they belong....."private"

Hi,

"Thought I would keep PTs where they belong....."private""

You pulled this topic onto the main board when you posted the poll. I contacted you in private to see if we could work this out without making a big scene out of it.

As for the misrepresentation bit, you conveniently left out that I had already provided a solution that would allow the pictures to be posted and keep them from causing embarrassment.

It is that bit that annoys me most to be honest. You know you CAN do this in a non-offensive way, yet choose not to want to do it that way.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"Thought I would keep PTs where they belong....."private""

You pulled this topic onto the main board when you posted the poll.

Sanuk!

You are clutching at straws there KS

The idea of the poll was to allow a overall opinion. To consider the many not the few. If most find it out of line for me (or anyone else) for the matter to post images in random threads I will happily refrain from doing so.

I proposed that originally.

Archived