Teeny Weeny Bikini

bust

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you you'rea wanker! I do too! And i fine it amazin a thai board has a usa news thread! Can't you yank's take humour? When i supported another countries thread, it was banned for trivial reason. Usa thread seems to get away with murder, at least from what posted above. I say if you come to this board, learn to take it on the chin when people don't agree. Who complained? I need to know as i have a 5 dollar bet on who it was?

Hi,

Okay, seems that there are still people who don't get this :(

(Or perhaps don't want to get it and jump on this to push a different agenda)

Once again, the issue is NOT that it was in the US politics thread, the issue was that pictures of scantily clad girls can cause embarrassment when they are in threads where one is not expecting such a picture.

As for who complained, irrelevant.

"And i fine it amazin a thai board has a usa news thread!"

Yes, perhaps we should ban US news as it not relevant to Thailand. And while we are at it, why don't we get rid of the Sports forum as well, and the Technology forum as they are rarely about Thai topics. How about Health? The board bar?

Try this "Don't like the topic of a thread, don't FUCKING read the thread!"

Sanuk!

What's that saying....Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential

Well said......not sure if the intent was understood. Might have been but I'm not a MARINE' date=' I'm a Wanker[/quote']

That poses a very interesting question :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Hi,

Okay, seems that there are still people who don't get this :(

(Or perhaps don't want to get it and jump on this to push a different agenda)

Once again, the issue is NOT that it was in the US politics thread, the issue was that pictures of scantily clad girls can cause embarrassment when they are in threads where one is not expecting such a picture.

As for who complained, irrelevant.

"And i fine it amazin a thai board has a usa news thread!"

Yes, perhaps we should ban US news as it not relevant to Thailand. And while we are at it, why don't we get rid of the Sports forum as well, and the Technology forum as they are rarely about Thai topics. How about Health? The board bar?

Try this "Don't like the topic of a thread, don't FUCKING read the thread!"

Sanuk!

I can sympathize for the issue of no sex pics/sexy pics in common threads, it is only because some posters may look at this forum whilst at work, and with modern western viewpoints these days, they may get sacked. Work may be their only outlet to view this forum.

We need as many posters, especially regular posters to the board as we can.

So Bust, as you well know, I admire greatly your selection of pictures of the female form, but, for the few of those who such postings could have an adverse affect upon them (by the posting of sexy pics in normal threads) we should respect their viewpoints, even if it is in a minority ... well, that's my 2 cents worth :beer:

Oh yes, it goes without saying, please post many more of your pics Bust, especially the amateur pics, but in the members section for fairness sake :beer:

Who complained? I need to know as i have a 5 dollar bet on who it was?

First, if I tell ya, how much is my cut? Second, is it Aussie $ or USD? :content: (Oh, and who did u have the wager with. I want to be able to see if I can get a better deal from him.)

Now the important part: there is a U.S. news thread cuz that's where "it's" happenin'. I thought there was an Aussie thread someplace. It probably died cuz nothin' ever happens there. Oh, maybe a wildfire on occasion. But no earthquakes or tsunami's or cyclones worth mentioning. Oh yes: a drought. (Now that is fucking titilating. Not.) Anyway, I can understand the boredom that you and Bust must endure and the need to resort to posting nudie pics harvested from the usenet. Probably the most excitement to be had downunder. Start a friggin' war or something ! Grow some balls ! Man up ! Stop being girly boys ! Get some of your aircraft carriers over to the Mediterranean and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya your PM is so hot to pursue. But let's not have any more displays of penis envy...PLEASE.

g'day mate

HH

:rotl::rotl::rotl:

Archived