Teeny Weeny Bikini

bust

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the important part: there is a U.S. news thread cuz that's where "it's" happenin'. I thought there was an Aussie thread someplace. It probably died cuz nothin' ever happens there. Oh, maybe a wildfire on occasion. But no earthquakes or tsunami's or cyclones worth mentioning. Oh yes: a drought.

Geez you gotta short memory there. The huge floodings in Australia that caused a lot of suffering.

Usually only weapons come out of the US .... causing good things????? :stirthepo

Who complained? I need to know as i have a 5 dollar bet on who it was?

First' date=' if I tell ya, how much is my cut? Second, is it Aussie $ or USD? :content: (Oh, and who did u have the wager with. I want to be able to see if I can get a better deal from him.)

Now the important part: there is a U.S. news thread cuz that's where "it's" happenin'. I thought there was an Aussie thread someplace. It probably died cuz nothin' ever happens there. Oh, maybe a wildfire on occasion. But no earthquakes or tsunami's or cyclones worth mentioning. Oh yes: a drought. (Now that is fucking titilating. Not.) Anyway, I can understand the boredom that you and Bust must endure and the need to resort to posting nudie pics harvested from the usenet. Probably the most excitement to be had downunder. Start a friggin' war or something ! Grow some balls ! Man up ! Stop being girly boys ! Get some of your aircraft carriers over to the Mediterranean and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya your PM is so hot to pursue. But let's not have any more displays of penis envy...PLEASE.

g'day mate

HH

:rotl::rotl::rotl: [/quote']

hey hey hey, we have never started a war, but since we have been a country we have backed up the USA in every war they have been in, even the forgotten wars like Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, and up to the current one Australia being only one of the most visible and staunch ally of the States.

If you research your history you will find that the great turning points against the germans and their cronies were battles won by the Australians or with a large contingent of Australians in the platoons.

I have never met a veteran who said anything different but "he would rather have an ozzie fighting in the trenches with him than anyone else :beer:

If you research your history you will find that the great turning points against the germans and their cronies were battles won by the Australians or with a large contingent of Australians in the platoons.

Ausies are great to have with you in a fight. The ones I knew did not have the inferiority complex the Canadians did...(Not that they wern't good to go too!) It was more of the "How can we get in this?" look.

55555555 Hey, I'm just throwing cream pies. All in fun. I'm fully aware of Aussies sharing foxholes with GI's. :up::up::up:

Now stop wasting your precious hours in the LOS on the board and start taking some pics to share. :drool:

:beer:

HH

I know, I am just saying :beer:

I also stick up for Americans, they saved our bacons as well :beer:

I have already organized some mayhem ... just sorting out the priority list :beer:

55555555 Hey, I'm just throwing cream pies. All in fun. I'm fully aware of Aussies sharing foxholes with GI's. :up::up::up:

HH

Yeah apparently the Gi's were always the first in....and the last out :neener:

Archived