Sign in to follow this  
bust

Teeny Weeny Bikini

55555555 Hey, I'm just throwing cream pies. All in fun. I'm fully aware of Aussies sharing foxholes with GI's. :up::up::up:

HH

Yeah apparently the Gi's were always the first in....and the last out :neener:

Interesting point, how do the "Not safe for work brigade" cope with avatars, good to see corinthian and HH support the pics - I did it as well during the red/yellow clash, many seemed to like ti then and also contributed.

Hi,

"I did it as well during the red/yellow clash, many seemed to like ti then and also contributed."

Totally different issue, as there it was plainly obvious. They were all in one thread, allowing people to avoid it.

I really don't understand why it is so hard for people to understand that this is not about the pictures themselves, but about WHERE they are posted.

Displaying of avatars can be turned off in your profile.

Sanuk!

Try this "Don't like the topic of a thread, don't FUCKING read the thread!"

Sanuk!

Tried that, regarding a certain unmentionable confection. Apparently not good enough, as certain spineless, humorless boardies need further protection.

Edited by Guest

KS, dont let the bastards get you down. One of the other forums I occasionally post on has a horde of little shits who are given almighty 'Mod' powers and spend their freaking *lives* deleting posts for everything from 'offensive language' to trolling to personal attacks - if you had followed that set of guidelines, roughly 50% of posts over the years would have been deleted !

Keep the faith.