Teeny Weeny Bikini

bust

Hi,

Rchapstick, get fucking over it, okay? YOU were the one that was getting personal, so don't blame this on the person you were insulting.

Besides, not reading a thread is rather different than continuing to harass a member with a 'joke' that got stale after the first day.

Bloody annoying that people feel the need to keep a grudge for such a long time.

Sanuk!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn. Back to . :doah:

Were the chix I posted not your style gents? Happy days then as that leaves more for me to ravish LOL!

:condom::sex::chili::elephant:

K. Pam sez "I lub LK too mutt. Him good man and good fuck. Sorry you no like me boys...sam nam na for you"

:neener:

pam-panpim.jpg

Cute girl but she broke the NO DUCK LIPS rule :nono::nono::nono:

Almost a doppleganger, really. Body & face. As close as it comes IMHO anyway.

I hope you're back soon. Isao calls LOL! Volcano...yum yum!

In Tokyo likely for the rest of the month. Back early April. Mrs LK not so happy about that, but what can ya do? Duty calls, as does the drachmas.

She'll be placated as she'll get her usual Louie/Fendi/Gucci/Prada/whatever freakin' handbag and whatever clothing is trendy in Harajuku :dunno: (that's how you keep the lifestyle I have without complaints, lads). Oh, and some cosplay and XXX toys for me, errr, both of us, of course. Cosplay is great. Makes old pussy new and exciting again LOL! Cuz, face it, no matter how hot it is it gets boring after a few years...

Archived