Bully gets body-slammed

Boo Radley

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happened at a school in the outer suburbs of Newcastle. My son actually sent it too me. He is about the same age and hated bullies.

Most schools have an anti-bullying policies but extremely difficult to police.

Unfortunately the kid being bullied will be the one charged with assault causing actual bodily harm. Apparently the bully's leg was actually broken from the impact.

Stand corrected it actually took place at Chifley College Mt. Druitt.

Anyone who knows Sydney will know that Mt Druitt is a pretty rough part of the western suburbs with serious social issues.

I always gave my sons permission to use violence if they were pesistently bullied. If they got into trouble they were to tell the teacher "you are not protecting me so I need to protect myself"

This from the school this incident took place's web-site

http://www.mtdruitt-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/bullying.html

My cousin's son got jumped by a group of black kids when he was in junior high (about 13). They demanded his money and he said no, so they beat the crap out of them. Turned out that gang had been pulling this for some time, but the other kids always gave them their money. The principal knew about it and had done nothing until it came to violence. I understand the principal got fired over it. It should never have gone so far. (Unfortunately, it turned my cousin's son into something of a racist.)

p.s. Looks like the bully in the video got his leg broken on the brick wall. Always irritated me as a kid that if somebody picked a fight with you, you also got suspended for defending yourself.

p.s. Looks like the bully in the video got his leg broken on the brick wall. yourself.

Yep that is how I see it as well....you can see it buckle under his weight. I don't think he realized as he was in shock at how it backfired on him.

When I was 14, I had a little bugger rag on me constantly, weeks of it, one day he was doing it in class in front of an ineffectual teacher.

I lost it, picked him up and threw him across 5 desks. Principal had words to me.

Later that month a girl just walked up and kicked me squarely in the balls, I did nothing, couldn't, lying on the ground for 20 minutes. Lost respect for dumpy ugly girls that day.

3 months later a studly member of my school year, was claiming superiority in all things. My natural intelligence soon made a fool of him (or should that be my natural stupidity?). So a school yard fight was arranged. He studly, me shorter, fatter. He kept hitting me, I couldn't land a punch. Then he hit me hard on the nose, that hurt a lot. Without realising it, I then managed to hit him with a haymaker, knocked him out for 5 minutes. Principal was not informed.

Never had a fight since.

JMHE

Coss

Archived