Gloves Off - Libya

unit731

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Big 0 does seem more likeable. On the other hand, I've asked before: "Do you want a frat brother running your country or somebody who really knows what the F to do?"

And, yes, I hear Hillary was supposedly really pissed off that she didn't get at least a Silver Star for her valor under fire. It had to be explained to her that it isn't for civilians.

What color is the sky in your world HH?

The Big 0 does seem more likeable. On the other hand' date=' I've asked before: "Do you want a frat brother running your country or somebody who really knows what the F to do?"

And, yes, I hear Hillary was supposedly really pissed off that she didn't get at least a Silver Star for her valor under fire. It had to be explained to her that it isn't for civilians.[/quote']

LK,

I think the sky is green in Bizzaro World innit? :clown::grinyes:

The Big 0 does seem more likeable. On the other hand' date=' I've asked before: "Do you want a frat brother running your country or somebody who really knows what the F to do?"

And, yes, I hear Hillary was supposedly really pissed off that she didn't get at least a Silver Star for her valor under fire. It had to be explained to her that it isn't for civilians.[/quote']

LK,

I think the sky is green in Bizzaro World innit? :clown::grinyes:

[[color:red]b]HH loved the GWB administration. [/b][/color]

Lets see, we are in Afghanastan because?

We are in Iraq because?

How much have we spent on those two wars?

How much more will we spend on those two wars?

If somebody can answer these simple questions it will provide insight on how HH thinks.

Now Prez. O has started his own little war...that is the end to the comment that "W" started all the wars...didn't Prez. O PROMISE to get the troops home? maybe the troops have a new home in Iraq and Afghanistan :dunno:

US begins assault against Libyan air defenses

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110319/ap_on_re_us/us_us_libya

WASHINGTON – The U.S. military attacked Moammar Gadhafi's air defenses Saturday with strikes along the Libyan coast that were launched by Navy vessels in the Mediterranean.

A senior military official said the assault would unfold in stages and target air defense installations around Tripoli, the capital, and a coastal area south of Benghazi. That's the rebel stronghold under attack by Moammar Gadhafi's forces....

Hmmmm...let's see here:

World War I...Woodrow Wilson...Demoncrap

World War II...FDR...Demoncrap

Korean War...Harry Truman...Demoncrap

Vietnam...JFK..Demoncrap

Now we have the BIG 0 (zero) going to war over social issues. Of course, he's a social activist, but I don't think that's what our soldiers signed up for. And the polls I've seen have Americans firmly/overwhelmingly against getting involved in the Libya issues. Of course, the BIG ZERO could give a flying "F" what citizens want. He's shown that plenty of times in his loooooooooong 2 years, 3 months in office. "Only" 21 more months to go.

HH

Hmmmm...let's see here:

World War I...Woodrow Wilson...Demoncrap

World War II...FDR...Demoncrap

Korean War...Harry Truman...Demoncrap

Vietnam...JFK..Demoncrap

Now we have the BIG 0 (zero) going to war over social issues. Of course, he's a social activist, but I don't think that's what our soldiers signed up for. And the polls I've seen have Americans firmly/overwhelmingly against getting involved in the Libya issues. Of course, the BIG ZERO could give a flying "F" what citizens want. He's shown that plenty of times in his loooooooooong 2 years, 3 months in office. "Only" 21 more months to go.

HH

HH, are you saying the Afghan war and the Iraq were good calls?

Archived