Hong Kong - Where are the Thai Ladies?

cavanami

Chatting with a Thai lady, she had this story that a Thai lady can "work" in Hong Kong and make a pile of money...better then in Singapore.

Where do they work in Hong Kong? I know many places on Nathan Road and some discos/clubs but last time I was in Hong Kong, 5 years ago, I never saw Thai ladies.

Of course, this info is not for me but a friend :rolleyes:

I was told a few years ago that the BGs didn't really make that much in HK. Yes, they made more than in Bangkok - but they spent it just to live in HK. One of the bars on Cowboy had an arrangement with a bar in HK. (Forgotten which one.) The BGs would go work for a few months in HK. Allegedly, they didn't do much more than break even, but their pride made them say they'd done well. :dunno:

Found this:

http://gridskipper.com/archives/entries/065/65836.php

The Working Girls of Hong Kong

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A while back, I wrote about the go-go bar scene in Hong Kong's Wan Chai red light district. These palaces of neon and sex are seen by the locals as tourist traps rather than reliable places to score. After I published the post, I heard from a blogger named "Spike." His site, Spike In Hong Kong, chronicled his journeys through Hong Kong's underbelly. The blog's gone now, but Spike sent me some of the information from his archives describing exactly what happens inside these gaudy brothels -- and also information on the more hidden "freelance" hooker scene in Wan Chai. After the jump, hear an expert's view of the Hong Kong sex scene....

Chatting with a Thai lady, she had this story that a Thai lady can "work" in Hong Kong and make a pile of money...better then in Singapore.

Where do they work in Hong Kong? I know many places on Nathan Road and some discos/clubs but last time I was in Hong Kong, 5 years ago, I never saw Thai ladies.

Of course, this info is not for me but a friend :rolleyes:

Tell your "friend" it would be cheaper and better to get a cheap flight to BKK. :cool:

Why would you go to Hong Kong to meet a Thai girl?

Some very cute chinese girls in Honkers. Dozen massage parlours in Hong Kong island and even more in Kowloon. Most of them have women from the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia as well.

In Hong Kong, prostitution is legal, as long as it is one woman who is a legal resident so always be aware of the risks.

In the clubs you will find all kind of Hong Kong girls. Some are strictly in it for the money, well others are actually looking for steady boyfriends.

Now has anyone been to Macau? Interested to hear their thought.

Why would you go to Hong Kong to meet a Thai girl?

I don't wanna go off on too much of a tangent but hasn't this been done to death in the reverse?? Why would somebody go to Thailand to fuck a non-Thai girl? Go to the country of choice to fuck the girls of said country. Yes? Is that hard to understand?

I have been to Hong Kong 987 times over the years. Used to do visa runs from Taiwan to Hing Kong so have spent a lot of time there and have walked all over the place but never noticed so many Thai ladies as are reported there now.

Plus several Thai ladies have told me stories of all the $$$ that can be made there selling puzzy...which I take with a large grain of salt.

So I got my questioned answered, there are many Thai ladies in Hong Kong and me thinks with all the competition, like is now in Singapore, it is difficult to make money there :dunno:

True side story...we had the ship docked in San Francisco and two members went out on evening and ended up in Larry Flint's (or somewhere like this) place (near China Town) and had a few drinks and bought like $2000 of "beaver bucks" (yes, this is what they were called) for lap dances and whatever...WTF...they didn't even get a hand job much less get laid!!!

I mentioned they could have chartered a lear jet, flown to Reno and gotten laid, CHEAPER!!!

"You can't walk down Lockhart Rd or wander into any bar around there without tripping over dozens of Thai birds (and more than a few k-toys)... "

Actually lady boys seem to be unwelcome in most freelancers bars in wan Chai and you mostly find them in the street. Lot of the girls working in HK have boobs jobs - which I like - and much face jobs as well, so you might be mistaken on their female origin. Anyway plenty of thai girls in wan chai, but not the newest collection usually.

I have been to Hong Kong 987 times over the years.

...and you still count?

probably Hongkong is now less attractive and more expensive for westerners looking for p4p, given the fact that it is nowadays very easy to get the same for much less in nearby places over the boarder (Shenzhen etc.)