Hong Kong - Where are the Thai Ladies?

cavanami

Why would you go to Hong Kong to meet a Thai girl?

I don't wanna go off on too much of a tangent but hasn't this been done to death in the reverse?? Why would somebody go to Thailand to fuck a non-Thai girl? Go to the country of choice to fuck the girls of said country. Yes? Is that hard to understand?

Well, I am flying my Indonesia sex whore over here (LOS), next week, for a 5 day sabatical (sic) as she is guaranteed to please and it's about the same price as a bar fine and LT from Tilac :beer:

I have known a few BGs that went off to work in Hong Kong. All of them were 26+. Their English skills were strong, most (probably all) had had Farang boyfriends/sponsors before, but they felt they could no longer compete in Thai bars against younger Thai BGs so they wanted to move on to where there was less competition and their language skills and familiarity with Farang ways were advantage. If they are representative of the Thai girls working in Hong Kong, you'll find older Thai girls in Hong Kong with stronger English skills and more familiarity with Farang "ways".

Chinese girls in Hong Kong? Ok, maybe, if you speak Cantonese and just want a quickie in a brothel, or do the sauna thing. But if you want the full LOS experience, you can get it with Thais in HK. And they make far more money than they do in LOS - but the risks are high, the language skills have to be pretty good, but quality requirements are low - as Gadfly notes, they're almost all older, come in as tourists for a month or two (some 'married' into HK, and have are residents), and have an extensive um, 'support network' for everything from their plane tickets, to their jungle Western Union systems, to the food they eat, and so on. Wanchai is location of choice - either on contract in the rip-off bars, or in the free lancer discos. They tend to get started later than the Filipinas (and now Indos and Vietnamese, and Colombians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, and so on), and are usually the bulk of the very late night crowds along the Jaffe Rd and Lockhart Rd places. Plenty of Thais in Hong Kong - for when you want that loving feel of home... Do some websearches for Neptune II and you'll probably stumble onto much more detailed info quite quickly. My Thai improved a lot while I was in HK, if that says anything... but my bank accounts were bouncing around like the needle on a Fukushima Geiger counter! Say hi for me when you meet them -

YimSiam

• 8 years later...

They still there, still a Thai scene for freelancer work there?  I guess in the current turmoil, no - but then who knows, Wanchai is nothing if not persistent and resilient!  But it did seem by the time I was no longer spending much time there - 2012, say - that things had dried up for the Thais, visas not as easy, lots of Colombian and other new competition... but fuuuuuccckk meee, that was a good time.  My idea of heaven is some version of my Wanchai-HK life in those years, minus the time I was at work, which sucked... so God, please make me a home in heaven that's just living that HK high life all weekend, and it's only weekends...

Used to be a frequent visitor, 2-3 times a year going back to my first time in 1988 through until about 5 years ago. I've never really played much there other than a few ladies met over the years in hotel bars wherever I've happened to be staying. A few Filipinas and one or two Thai. I found the Filipinas to be mostly the ones in search of the long con whilst the TG's were more business oriented but some Thais would drop the price, especially after a few drinks.  One was very nice and became a sort of semi-regular. I would see her on visits there and we would hook up on occasion when she was home on "holiday".

Was there in early July, just as the noise level started to rise. Just a week, peaceful and too busy working to do any playing. For sure they are still there but like a lot of that sort of business much of it has gone online. Websites like OK Cupid, Date in Asia, Thai (or other nationality) Friendly etc. apps like Tinder of course. Much more cost effective as they don't need to be warming a bar stool dressed to fuck.