Obama Again

Hugh_Hoy

The fucking charlatan: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_budget;_ylt=Ank0fiRren5XnVPtFuXnbUlv24cA;_ylu=X3oDMTMzNzV0MW91BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwMzE4L3VzX29iYW1hX2J1ZGdldARjY29kZQNtcF9lY184XzEwBGNwb3MDNARwb3MDNARzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA2Nib29iYW1hdW5kZQ--

I don't want to hear one word ever again about "trickle down economics". Obama must bounce checks every month if he runs his personal finances like he wants to run our government's. I said 2 years ago that this guy is a flim-flam man. I just wonder how many here will finally realize they've been in love with maybe the worst President the country has ever had?

His legacy will be declaring war on Arizona and recruiting gays into the military. I can see his library now: rolls of shit-stained toilet paper on shelves.

HH

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't understand is why all of you guys think that the President and all the talking heads at the top are anything other that the public face of the people behind the scenes with the money.

It used to be the Roosevelts, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds that ran the world, I don't know who it is now but it ain't the voted representatives

I can't imagine Obama in the White House 70 years ago when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. He'd STILL be trying decide whether to shit or go blind.

Coss: I don't disagree with ya on that, but I'd guess that large multi-nationals have taken the place of family fortunes.

HH

What I don't understand is why all of you guys think that the President and all the talking heads at the top are anything other that the public face of the people behind the scenes with the money.

Errr... because it is not true?

The difference between now and even 60 years ago is the media. There is tooooo much to be made exposing it.

The debt seems insurmountable. There will be another economic boom (not said with much confidence mind you) and the fear for me is that any surplusses will be spent than go toward reducing the debt.

I guarantee you the government will spend it.

I'm sad to say it but America has become a place where you make your money and get out. Unless you are a multi millionaire (and if you're 'only' worth a million its not nearly enough), U.S. citizenship and the passport is the most valuable thing about the country. Save as much as you can and leave.

Archived