ON TIME (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.

888/63 Ploenchit Road, Pathumwan,

Lumpini, Bangkok 10330

Thailand

Tel: +66 (0) 2253 7010-4

Fax:+66 (0) 2650 9134

e-mail: booking@fasttrack.in.th

Internet: www.fasttrack.in.th

The local joke is this is the reason for the massive lines at Immigration - due to the powers in charge want users to pay for this privilege.

Cheers!

I suppose its all about time. There have been occassions where I have had to queue for over an hour to get through immigration which as we all know is very unpleasant after a 10+ hour flight.

And the use of the lounge on the way back makes it worthwhile...what they don't say is which lounge you have access too. Eva Airs is very poor versus Thai's...

If you just held up 2000 baht as you exited the plane, would this not achieve similar results?

Do you get to ride in a golf cart?

Can you chip and putt a few shots on the way?

Pretty girl in short skirt to place the tee?

Sounds good to me.

Coming thru about 0530 on Thursday morning, was 15 people ahead of me as flights cam in from India. Moved OK, but slow as usual.

Of course there were three Thai passport counters open with ZERO Thais going thru and of course, the lazy azz immi agents did not call any farang over...TIT...after 24 hours of flying to get to LOS and then you see the Thai immi agents sitting o their azz, doing ziltch, makes for a nice impression of arriving in LOS...NOT!!!

Archived