Devils Den Experience

gekko

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed a stone's throw away in the same soi LK Metro area. I thought about it...a lot. Next time I'm going to visit there for my first session. By the time I seriously considered it, I had 'gas in the tank'. Age, too many girls, in too little, time, whatever it was, if I'm gonna do DD, I'm wanna do it at peak physical condition..hehehe.

Great report. I walk by there a few times every day and notice them sitting outside. A few cuties amongst them.

Reads like an advertisement. I'll bet the owner would be pleased to see the original post.

It TOTALLY reads like an ad. To the point that, well, there was a recent article in the NYT on how to spot "phony" reviews that are regularly planted on websites, and this "review" hit EVERY warning point in the article. Just sayin'.

It TOTALLY reads like an ad. To the point that, well, there was a recent article in the NYT on how to spot "phony" reviews that are regularly planted on websites, and this "review" hit EVERY warning point in the article. Just sayin'.

I must say, it was well written, and not by a pen that should have been written with a shaky hand after such an experience :beer:

I must say, rehearsed or not, it was a good story, but those individuals that would partake in such an experience would do so whereas those who would not, would still not despite whether or not it is an advertisement or not. Let's hope the poster did have a great experience as he said, he must have hit the jackpot with his selection of girls, which at the end of the day, is always the most base common denominator :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

ratchada

it is not an advert!!! have a read of some of my other posts and u will realise that - i live and work in bkk and no i dont work in the naughty boys industry.

i must say though i havent been back to DD since i wrote that article despite several boys overnighters to pattaya - although the lads are talking about doing lk metro next trip instead of walking st so maybe another visit will be coming up.

as for my turn of phrase .... well i write for a living and occassionally write up my bad boy experiences and in doing so like to do them justice - so i guess thanks for the back handed compliment - i actually think my midget experience is a far better write up than this. i actually posted this article on another site and also put it here when i joined thai360 as there were very few current trip reports. i do post occassionally on other forums under a different name to gekko as the thai360 moderators asked me to change my regular handle as it was being confused with another member.

and of course if u still believe i am a spammer than u can go and get f@#ked... cheers.

Archived