Business recommendation Manila?

drogon

Hello

Someone (not me) is going to travel between EU and Manila, as I always flew emirates I am looking for a recommendation about business class.

The choice seems to be:

Emirates (which I don't recommend this time)

Etihad

Qatar

BA

(I discard Air France and KLM)

Was impressed by Emirates, but unfortunately the last leg of the trip is in one of their old planes.

BA new club world seems really interesting and since the leg London-Hong Kong is on one of their 747 club world seems to be a good value.

Help please, thanks

Don't believe that they are banned from the USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Airlines

Philippine Airlines is the only airline in the Philippines to be accredited with the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has been awarded a 3-star rating by the independent research consultancy firm Skytrax.[5] The airline operates one of the Top 30 longest non-stop commercial flights, including the 12 hours non-stop flights from Manila to Los Angeles.

Ban from European Union operations

As of 9 September 2010, the airline (along with all airlines certified by the authorities in the Republic of the Philippines) is prohibited from operating within the European Union[48] But in November 2010, EU has raised the possibility of lifting the ban after a revisit from an EU audit team.

Archived