Tilac - Crazy Old Englishman Runs Amok

ozpharlap

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even when taking a leak' date=' my eyes maintain guard over my VIP seating -- I had the management install a panoramic window at eye-level in the Tilac pisser, perhaps you've noticed it?

:)

[/quote']

We all know that the table next to the toilet is the best place at Tilac, only the place next to the garbage bin is better.

:content:

Anyway, my guess is, that the Mamasan is responsible for the reserved sign the table and not requested by a punter. At some bars, restaurants e.g. you see sometimes reserved tables, kept free for preferred customers or people involved in the business.

In this instance I think you are right, the fat mammasan reserves it to lay her fat arse down because she is a lazy cow :beer:

In this instance I think you are right' date=' the fat mammasan reserves it to lay her fat arse down because she is a lazy cow :beer:[/quote']

Cow???? They have a Farang Mamasan at Tilac?

Jing jing...

Not sure where she's from....but I've seen her wearing "clunky" wooden shoes...

:grinyes::dunno::neener::neener::neener::dunno::grinyes:

Just back from Tilac (with a side journey to Dollhouse prior to returning home) ... this time I spotted the crazy Englishman stand his ground, refusing to budge for what seemed to be the mammasan buying black label for her horde of jezebels ... even fat old lesbians spend mak mak on bar girls :beer:

Was at Tilac the other day, it was about 8:30 PM ... usually sit at the back near the toilet entrance, however, there was a "Reserved" sign on the table. I just sat near bye, did not give it much thought, except that it was strange, who reserves a seat in a whore house.

Then a bunch of punters come in, I guess, they sit where the "Reserved" sign is situated. Well, didn't this old 70 year old chappy put on a turn, having a run in and verbal battle with some fat mummasan, voices raised, hands a flappin', things you see when you don't have a camera with you to make a you-tube clip.

Anyways, what type of person would reserve a seat in a whorehouse, and would you just toss the sign away and sit there? :beer:

Was the Englishman upset over the sign being ignored or that he didn't have the balls to ignore it himself?

Was at Tilac the other day' date=' it was about 8:30 PM ... usually sit at the back near the toilet entrance, however, there was a "Reserved" sign on the table. I just sat near bye, did not give it much thought, except that it was strange, who reserves a seat in a whore house.

Then a bunch of punters come in, I guess, they sit where the "Reserved" sign is situated. Well, didn't this old 70 year old chappy put on a turn, having a run in and verbal battle with some fat mummasan, voices raised, hands a flappin', things you see when you don't have a camera with you to make a you-tube clip.

Anyways, what type of person would reserve a seat in a whorehouse, and would you just toss the sign away and sit there? :beer:[/quote']

Was the Englishman upset over the sign being ignored or that he didn't have the balls to ignore it himself?

He did ignore it, and sat down for quite awhile, but the party he was with scampered away when he started to bawl out the fat mammasan who had put it there, clearly (which was found out later to be the case) for her own purposes.

It seems that these fat lesbians cream there pants when new talent hits the bar scene and each one wants to comfort them against the evil menfolk :beer:

Ps I was actually siting in the seats where the sign was, I ignored it until the Englishman's party had arrived. They asked me if i reserved the seat, I said, "me not a speak a the english" :beer:

Archived