P4P Smorgasboard

gekko

bali - well there is the freelance scene at the discos in kuta and seminyak - the issue here is that it can be a sausage fest with lots of fit young bronzed aussies so the girls have plenty of choice

there are plenty of massage parlours around

best option is star buga on sunset

www.starbugarjaya.com

it has a fishbowl concept for massage and is the largest in bali

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumsoda - i am yet to have a top 10 experience in china and have been to many cities all over the country - by top 10 i mean an experience i would rate as being in the top 10 shags in my life

i have found them to be mechanical and not overly passionate or wild - yes i have had the red rope treatments in shanghai and fire and ice service in dalian - all of which were different but at the end of the day i felt the girls were going through the motions as opposed to the passion i have had in the sessions such as south america and thailand.

speaking of wiry bush - my favourite pussy hair is laos - it is straight and very soft - i normally like my girls shaved but in the case of laos girls i will make an exception!!!!

Every single time I get myself revved up over a trip to PI, I see a doco where they show you just how fucked up the country is. There also seems to be a complete absence of anything to do beyond drinking and whoring - you can do that in Pattaya and still catch a movie - and every report I've read is scathing of the local food. Seems like we need Vietnamese food with Filipina bars and no laws on closing time ;)

there are some great beaches and islands in PI - some much more beautiful than LOS - u just have to make sure u dont get kidnapped by some muslim extremist!!!

greenbelt in makati is a truly sophisticated and world class eat, live and play precinct unmatched in thailand. great restaurants orf all flavours (i admit PI food is shite) and in PI u actually get real western service standards

go up to angels and all u do is drink and have sex

there is some good daytrips out of manila and some good hiking at the volcano

nightclubs arent of the same calibre as thong lor soi 10 and rca but they are ok in manila - there are some great latino plcaes such as cafe havana that do some great shakira (complete with dancing) serve great mohitos and even have authentic cuban cigars (and there is the odd freelancer to pick up as well here) - manila can be a cool spot with some research and or local knowledge.

there are two cafe havanas - one at greenbelt and the other at ermita - personally i like the ermita one - maybe u hit greenbelt on a bad night - imho it is the number 1 freelancer hangout - yes i like la cafe etc and amazonia but greenbelt has better quality.

in terms of gogos dont go to any in makati as they are tourist ripoffs - firehouse at edsa is the best (edsa has a heap of gogos in a similar setip as nana)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived