Silver

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the muslims are angry so be it, is there anything the Americans would have done different if some fanatical religion had not tried to blow up two of its buildings on home soil.

IMO I don't think the islamic thing is as bad as it is made out to be, yes sure, there are a few nuts out there but steps to squeeze their money supplies have been 99% of the answer, and good surveillance being the rest. Let's face it, 99.999% of Islamic people are quite nice, but even the good ones are scared to voice their opinions, not unlike how Nazi Germany kicked off except in this case, their is no great mobile army being garnished ... well, except for a token Pakistani army :beer:

Ps The lower US dollar is good for us aussies, and internally, the US wants a low dollar for import/export reasons :beer:

Sure most Muslims just want a quiet life. It's just a few extremists who feel constantly humiliated. I think at some point the West will have to let them win one. I expect some kind of negotiations with the Taliban to begin soon....and maybe a meaningful gesture to the Palestinians.

I sell jewelry with about a 500% markup. With silver rising, what I have in stock is just pure gravy.

Did buy some ore this year. Plan to sell it with a 10X markup.

What's the current wholesale price, per gram, for sterling silver jewelry, like rings, earrings, etc.?

Archived