Western Union

Nervous God

Any USA based people can advice me, I think I am not getting told everything by some people I am working with. Can anyone confirm that Western Union has a $500 limit to Thailand? Seems incorrect to me, but I could be wrong. Claims because of Fraud.

Also is there a new law making cash withdrawal AT your bank limit to $2000? Also seems incorrectto me, but maybe the "New Regs" they claim that came into effect 10 days ago are true?

Really appreciate any responses ASAP

Hmmm, thailand i can send out a lot more. And receive. The cash withdraw from a bank isn't right but maybe something miscommunicated there. Also seems to be big difference between countries, so usa to thai is what i am worried about. They delivered on most of what said. This a major drama to me pocket change to them i guess.

If you mean ATM (Which is not what you said in the OP) in the US your bank and you decide how much your daily limit is. Mine is set at $500 USD, but I suspect it is limited to $1000 or less just by convention so that ATMs can hold enough cash for everyone.

If you mean what you said in the OP, i.e., cash withdraw at the bank, I withdrew $25,000 USD in CASH a month ago with one check. And the most I have ever withdrawn in one shot was about $250,000 USD.

Archived