3 teenagers smash country`s entire values

buffalo_bill

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was the BKK post that had an expose on the terrible activities going on around Suk Soi 78...did some recon do there last night and it is totally a Thai area' date=' with available ladies sitting in the windows of small shop houses, with many a taxi pulling up to gather a lady of their choice.

I was the ONLY farang to be seen there. If you cannot speak Thai, don't bother to make a visit.

ST was quoted at 2,000 Baht. Difficult to get a quote on LT, as they did not want to do LT, but I was getting prices of 4,000 Baht.

It appeared that ST rooms were not available.

Now these were farang prices, no attempt was made for a discount.

Many a nice looking lady, say from 18 to 30 years old.

When (if) the BTS ever opens down this way, it is a short walk from the end of the BTS to Soi 78.

...but I'm sure this area is the result of all the bad, bad farang 55555555555555555555555[/quote']

Soi 78?

That is way out. Not sure if I have explored that part of town. What is the odd soi number on the other side of the street?

About 105 or 107.

Not really. When I was a PC vol up country, I became friends with the local "GAI" - the "bad girls". They were mid-teens and hung around the coffee shop of the only hotel in the city. They were were damned good looking too. They were not hookers, but instead they gave it away. (Hot to trot is the expression that comes to mind.) I was sitting with them one night, when a gal I'd been dallying with told me was her birthday. I asked if she was 18 now. She said no, 16. I'd been porking a 15 year old! :shocked:

I'm not at all saying the topless trio are bad girls. I'm simply saying that it can be very hard to judge a Thai gal's age. Some of my university students would be taken for junior high students in the States.

I think it was the BKK post that had an expose on the terrible activities going on around Suk Soi 78...did some recon do there last night and it is totally a Thai area' date=' with available ladies sitting in the windows of small shop houses, with many a taxi pulling up to gather a lady of their choice.

I was the ONLY farang to be seen there. If you cannot speak Thai, don't bother to make a visit.

ST was quoted at 2,000 Baht. Difficult to get a quote on LT, as they did not want to do LT, but I was getting prices of 4,000 Baht.

It appeared that ST rooms were not available.

Now these were farang prices, no attempt was made for a discount.

Many a nice looking lady, say from 18 to 30 years old.

When (if) the BTS ever opens down this way, it is a short walk from the end of the BTS to Soi 78.

...but I'm sure this area is the result of all the bad, bad farang 55555555555555555555555[/quote']

Soi 78?

That is way out. Not sure if I have explored that part of town. What is the odd soi number on the other side of the street?

About 105 or 107.

Hmmm, I am familiar with soi 113. To me it is a step back in time like 30 years in the past.

Archived