Sign in to follow this  
hawaiijohn

Nana Ibis?

Has anyone stayed or is familiar with this apparently new hotel on soi 4? They currently have a very good rate and am considering it for a change of pace.

Aloha.

Not really sure how much of a 'change of pace' it will be, but I would definitely check the 'guests' policy. I got stung a few years back when I went 'upmarket' and stayed in a hotel further down Soi 4, only to find that they charged 250 baht for every guest I took up to my room. To me, thats just devious - how many men would stay on Soi 4 and not bring someone back to their room ? Suffice it to say that I quickly found myself back at the Nana. ;)

looks good... never stayed there but have found booking for two people sometimes works. Just ask them, they're on Nana FFS so they should be used to it

FFS = For Fuck's Sake... Not directed at OP, but to the hotel.... ie they're located in Nana (red light area) FFS, they should accomodate "guests" of their guests if you know what I mean.

not sure what "nana FFS" refers to - help me out

A planned MRT station.

Thanks - this has been one SHIT day and I really, really needed that. Now I need a beer or fifteen.

Is this a new chain of hotels?

The rooms look newish. And clean.

Worth a try. Let all know what your impressions are.

Me, I'm stuck in the 1980's and stay at the Nana hotel.