Which Country Has the Sexiest School Uniform?

Flashermac

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would have to go for thai myself... but felt a bit uncomfortable about the link which promotes sexy uniforms and includes a photo of primary school kids..

"Had" a Japanese student jump my bones a few times back in the day "between" TGs and must say, although she was eager for it all the time, there was something unsavoury about her, though she was a looker. Everytime we finished I was eager to get her out... dunno why

The Japanese gals I've seen in uniform didn't look so hot. Stand a pair next to each other and their legs spell OX.

Strange that so many guys who have never been to Asia rave over Japanese women. The guys in Asia usually don't. I like them but don't consider them hot, more ... just cute.

It's discouraging to those in high quality sector of the school uniform garment industry that every time the subject is broached, people go on about crooked legs and teeth. We offer solutions to these problems in the Arab region and parts of Asia, but they haven't quite caught on in Japan or Thailand.

Until that day, let's keep it on topic and not forget, "The clothes make the man."

Archived